Spectacular mountain home nestled in gorgeous high alpine fir trees, the perfect combination of quiet getaway and convenient location. Our cozy, spacious and well appointed custom chalet features a large parking area and easy access driveway from the county plowed and maintained road. (***Must have a 4x4 during Winter reservations) --Cabin sits at 11,000 ft and guests need to be aware of this before booking. Guest access
Tastefully decorated with a warm, mountain theme. The home is immaculate inside and out.
⭐4 season mountain retreat
⭐5 acres of wooded land & hiking trails
⭐Expansive wrap around deck
⭐Brand new 7 person Hot tub with breathtaking views!
⭐ Great Room with a wall of windows
⭐Captivating mountain views
⭐Luxury beds & furnishings
Our cabin is perfect for couples, families and pets ($100 pet fee)
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT TUCKAWAY OF THE ROCKIES....
⭐The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. THE VIEWS & PRIVACY
⭐The cabin offers beautiful views from the top deck, gorgeous stars from the hot tub at night and is surrounded by lodgepole pine trees all around. Don't be surprised if you spot a Moose in the backyard
3. PERSONAL SERVIC (Website hidden by Airbnb) will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am the passionate home owner and host, not a management company.
- Hickory hardwoods and cabinetry
- Towering aspen wood 25' vaulted ceilings
- Cobblestone gas fireplace
- Comfortable leather couch, sofa chair & custom wood furniture throughout
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Tasteful lighting with dimmers
- Full wrap around upper main deck.
- 7 person Hot tub on the lower patio, take in the breathtaking sunrises and stars at night! (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Expansive rec room downstairs with comfortable couches.
- Custom aspen wood gas fireplace that warms the rec room and offers a cozy ambiance. - Full entertainment system featuring a 48" 1080p TV, DirecTV satelite, DVD/Blu Ray player with Bose Surround. (Kids movies available)
BEDROOMS - All beds have pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
-Master bedroom - KING platform bed.
- Upper Guest Bedroom - QUEEN over QUEEN adult size loft beds (owners not liable for bunk bed use)
- Lower Guest Suite - QUEEN bed.
- Common area - Pull out FULL size sofa bed.
- The upper bath has a full tub/shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Luxury towels supplied.
- The 2nd bathroom features a full size tub/shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc included.
- High speed internet.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Built in humidification system to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house. Additional notes
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the surrounding 5 acres of beauty!
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snowGuest interaction
-Our cabin sits at 11,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
Park County STR License # (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
- After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
- Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our digital guest book that will outline details of the home.
- 5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay and ACCESS CODE.
★ I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed!
My goal is 100% guest satisfaction. Please contact me with any and all questions.
I pride myself on being a top notch host!
The County does not allow short-term rentals to have open burns (bonfires) on the property.Getting around
The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and remote.
Hot Tub "owner is not held liable for hot tub use"
Our cabin is perfectly situated in the Colorado Rockies for a true connection to nature, although all the comforts of home are close by. Fairplay is 15 mins away and has restaurants, groceries, liquor store, Medics, Rec Center, Historical activities, etc!. Alma is 15 mins away and Breckenridge is 30 mins.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.