The ultimate vacation home for families and friends looking to be in the heart of Summit County with world class skiing, biking, shopping, dining and outdoor adventures at your doorstep. Guest access
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE SUMMIT HOUSE....
1. 🏔🏡 LOCATION
Truly one of the best locations in all of Summit County. Situated directly in the heart of Frisco, you are the perfect distance to all of the famous resort towns, skiing and activities.
-Breckenridge: 10 minutes
-Keystone: 12 minutes
-Arapahoe Basin 15 minutes
-Copper: 10 minutes
-Vail: 30 minutes
-Beaver Creek: 35 minutes
2. 🐶 BRING YOUR PETS-FENCED YARD
We are pet friendly and happy to host your beloved, 4 legged family members. (2 pup max) Our large fenced in yard is the perfect place for them to play and enjoy the fresh mountain air! We respectfully ask for a $100 pet fee.
3. Hosting from the Heart
5 Star Hospitality
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We have a team of hospitality specialists to help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, our own dedicated snow plow truck and shoveler and a team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting from the Heart team :)
BEDROOMS - All beds have pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
- Master Bedroom - KING bed, walk in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Upper Guest Bedroom - QUEEN over QUEEN loft bed (not liable, owners held harmless for bunk bed use.
- Main Floor Suite - Queen bed, walk in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Large newly renovated full bath off of the master with an oversized custom shower.
- Full bath off of the main floor suite with tub/shower.
- Half bath off of the kitchen area.
- Family room is on the top floor with comfortable couches and plenty of living space to relax with family and friends.
- 55” 4K Roku TV, Netflix, Pandora plus Roku surround sound audio.
- Large, open concept kitchen with modern appliances and butcher block island with stools.
- Dining area features a large farmhouse table for 8 and a gorgeous wood burning fireplace.
- Sunroom with a million dollar view of the Ten Mile Range including Peak 1, Mt. Victoria & Mt. Royal.
- massive roof top deck with the best 180 degree views in Frisco.
- Large fenced in yard for your kids and dogs to play in safety.
- Expansive deck off of the sunroom features a Spa Hot Tub to soak and relax.
- Main floor suite/den features an HD TV with Roku, Netflix, Pandora, etc.
- Den has a gas fireplace for ambiance and heat.
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, toaster, pots and pans.
- Electric range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- French press, and Kuerig coffee maker with stocked coffee and tea.
- Full set of dishes and utensils.
- Listen to your favorite tunes and sing along with the Amazon Echo & Alexa.
- Paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
Fully stocked with everything you will need for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation including:
- Body wash/shampoo/conditioner
- Hand lotion
- Hair dryer
- Unlimited 3 ply TP
- Paper towels
- condiments, plus much more!
- High speed unlimited internet 150+ MBPS.
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
- Hot Tub on private deck (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Large landscaped fenced in yard with adirondack chairs and outdoor gas fire-pit.
- Million dollar views and access to unlimited biking & hiking trails.
- Huge driveway with plenty of parking. Professionally plowed and shoveled in the winter.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house. Additional notes
- Full access to the Summit House, yard with sitting area and the amazing neighborhood filled with bike trails, parks and hiking paths.
-Must have a 5-Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please make an inquiry. Guest interaction
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Frisco is 1 hr and 15 min from Denver up scenic i70.
Summit County STR License # upon request
- After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
- 5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay.
-ACCESS CODES TO THE HOME sent out morning of check in.
A free shuttle just around the corner leads to the lifts in minutes. Main St. Frisco has everything from Cajun to Italian and German food. Enjoy brunch on the patio at Log Cabin Cafe, or stop by Foote’s Rest Sweet Shoppe for an ice cream cone.Getting around
The Summit Stage bus will take you anywhere in the County for FREE! Buses run from 6am - 1 am. Lake Dillon Marina features boat and water sport rentals, while the beach and public parks are loved by all ages. World class trail system, bike paths and Lake Dillon are all within a short walk.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.