MASTER BEDROOM:Guest access
- King Bed (pillowtop, luxury linens, duvet, pillows)
- 2 memory foam twin bed rollaways, which can be used separately or combined to make a Queen bed (Sleeps up to 2 additional guests). The rollaways are easy to set up and stow. Fit in living room or one in master, one in living room.
- The bright, squeaky-clean bathroom has a large shower top and is stocked with plush towels, a hairdryer & all of your essentials: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, hand soap, & unlimited 3 ply toilet paper.
- Fully stocked kitchen w/ a breakfast bar and 2 barstools
- Round dining table w/ 3 chairs
- Coffee Bar w/ beans, grinder, french press, Keurig, K Cups, sugar & creamer all provided
- Paper towels, soap, dish pods, and other cleaning essentials stocked
- Amazon Echo Show
-Large windows bring in bright light and offers mountain views.
-Plush and stylish Italian leather sofa & loveseat.
- 40-inch Roku TV
- Roku Speakers
GARAGE & PARKING:
- Keep your car safe and warm with our heated two-car garage on the main floor of the apartment.
- Full size Washer/Dryer in garage
- The garage is accessible via a keypad door lock or the keypad garage door opener. There's plenty of secure storage for your bikes, skis, snowboards, kayaks, kids toys, and any other gear.
- Save time and stay comfortable, simply load up whatever equipment you need and head straight to the fun stuff!
- The unit also has a spacious driveway with plenty of additional parking and is professionally maintained in the winter.
- Our place has a small mulched side yard with a seating area for you to gaze at the summits during the day or relax under the stars at night. You can access biking and hiking trails from here.
Below are a few highlights from past guests:
“The bed is incredibly comfortable, shower is nice, couches and seating area is cozy and has views of the mountains, and it’s a fully stocked!” - Jenny
“Clean, updated perfectly and convenient to everything. Loved having my car out of the snow and keeping my skis on the roof rack.” - Hannah
“It is located in a great area of the town giving you immediate access to the Frisco Main Street and easy driving distance to Silverthorne, Dillon, or Breckenridge” - Hunter
Public transportation is FREE! Ride the Summit Stage bus anywhere in the county, including the ski resorts.Additional notes
Frisco is 1 hr and 15 min from Denver up scenic i70.
You have full access to the entire apartment (600 sq. ft. top to bottom), heated double garage, side yard with sitting area and the amazing neighborhood.
Our backyard is filled with bike trails, hiking paths and parks.
-Must have a 5-Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please make an inquiry. Guest interaction
-2 dog max
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Summit County STR License available upon request
After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our digital guest book that will outline details of the home.
5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay. ACCESS CODES sent the morning of check in.
★ We are available by phone/text or email 24/7 with a quick response time. We have a team of hospitality specialists that help us make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, maintenance man, our own dedicated snow plow truck and shoveler and team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting from the Heart team :)
This cozy apartment is a quick drive to Summit County ski resorts, and walking distance to hiking trails, as well as shops and restaurants. In particular, Main Street offers everything from Cajun to German food, plus galleries and antique shops.Getting around
The Summit Stage bus will take you anywhere in the County for FREE!
Buses run from 6am - 1 am.
Lake Dillon Marina features boat and water sport rentals, while the beach and public parks are loved by all ages.
World class trail system, bike paths and Lake Dillon are all within a short walk.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.