No Booking or Service Fees! Save 16-20%Guest access
⭐ 3 Blocks from Main Street
⭐ National Historic District of Breckenridge
⭐Pet Friendly ($100 pet fee)
⭐4 Season Mountain Retreat
⭐Fully compliant with the Enhanced Cleaning Initiative
⭐ Hot Tub
Lisa had this to say about The Cottage "The Cottage is a great place to stay in Breckenridge! The location is perfect for easy access to shopping, restaurants, and nearby walks/hikes. Tina is a very attentive host with many thoughtful touches throughout the house. The street is quiet and the accommodations are comfortable, cozy and clean. We will definitely be back!"
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE COTTAGE...
⭐ Multiple Ski Resorts, Easy access to the Summit Stage (Free Shuttle to all resorts!)
-Breckenridge Gondola: 4 Minutes
-Keystone: 25 minutes
-Arapahoe Basin: 30 minutes
-Copper: 25 minutes
-Vail: 45 minutes
-Beaver Creek: 55 minutes
-Endless trails for biking & hiking
-Shopping & Dining
2. PERSONAL SERVICE
⭐I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am the passionate home owner and host, not a management company.
3.DID I MENTION LOCATION?
⭐Walk the beautiful streets lines with colorful homes. Endless places to eat, shop and drink if you are not skiing. Summers are gorgeous and offer plenty of fun things to do and see.
- Large master bedroom w/ closet. Brand new pillow-top King mattress w/ luxury linens & duvet.
- Cozy guest bedroom w/ wardrobe chest. Brand new pillow-top Queen mattress w/ luxury linens & duvet.
- Large shower/tub combination.
- Luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hairdryer, unlimited 3 ply TP, kleenex, lotion and hand soap are all supplied.
- Tons of windows make it bright and sunny
- 2 full size sofas
- 65” Roku 4K TV, Netflix, Pandora
- Polk Audio sound bar
- Pub table seats 4
- Our home is fully stocked with all of the essentials, condiments, sugar, creamer, coffee beans, etc.
☆ High speed unlimited internet is provided free of charge. 150 MBPS!
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots and pans.
- Electric range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- French press, toaster, and Kuerig coffee maker with stocked coffee and tea.
- Full set of dishes and utensils.
- Amazon Alexa for music entertainment
- Unlimited TP, paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
- Landscaped side seating area w/ firepit
- 2 parking spots in driveway. Shoveled in the winter.
- We have an electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house. Additional notes
- You have full access to the cottage, the deck, the side yard sitting area and the amazing neighborhood filled with restaurants, shopping, bike trails, parks and hiking paths.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:Guest interaction
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Hot Tub - "owner is not held liable for hot tub use"
⭐I will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed! I pride myself on being a top notch host! My goal is 100% guest satisfaction.Neighborhood overview
After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests.
Within a couple of days of booking, you will receive our digital guest book that will outline details of the home.
5 days before your arrival, you will receive our welcome packet with the final details of your stay and ACCESS CODE TO HOME.
The home is located in a quiet alley in between Harris and High Street in the National Historic District. There's a local vibe with short, enjoyable walks to anywhere in Breckenridge. The streets are filled with vibrant, historical homes and mountain views.Getting around
Free Summit Stage Shuttle, Uber, walking distance to everything!
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.