Modern and chic mountain Lodge perched on the top of a mountain surrounded by gorgeous high alpine fir trees and majestic views. Garage has space for one car or to store your toys. Our cozy, spacious and well appointed custom lodge features a large parking area and accessible driveway from the county plowed and maintained road. Guest access
*** Must have a 4x4 during Winter Reservations -- Cabin sits at 11,000 ft and guests need to be aware of this before booking.
Water conservation is a must with this cabin in the winter also.
Professionally decorated with a fresh, warm and welcoming mountain chic theme. The home is immaculate inside and out.
🍁 4 season mountain retreat
🎿 Garage with 9’ entry height. Ski racks fit😉
💻 Unlimited Wifi (Starlink)
🥾 2 acres of wooded land & surrounding hiking trails
🏔 Expansive wrap around deck
♨️ 6 person luxury Hot tub with breathtaking stargazing!
🔥 Great Room with a wall of windows and gas fireplace
👀 Captivating Mountain View’s
🛏 Luxury linens & bedding
Our cabin is perfect for couples, families and pets (extra $100 pet fee, 2 pup max)
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE HIGH ALPINE LODGE ....
⭐The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. THE VIEWS & PRIVACY
🏔️ The Lodge offers beautiful views from the top deck, gorgeous stars from the hot tub at night and is surrounded by lodgepole pine trees all around. Don't be surprised if you spot a Moose in the yard
3. ❤️ PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
The Hosting from the Heart team of hospitality specialists make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, our own personal snow plow truck & driver, and a team of professional cleaners. You’re in good hands with the Hosting From The Heart team. 👏
- Hickory hardwoods and cabinetry
- Custom Shiplap walls
- Roku smart TV with surround sound in the great room
- Towering 25' vaulted ceilings
- Gas fireplace in the great room
- Premium furnishings from West Elm, Restoration Hardware and Crate & Barrel.
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- Tasteful lighting with dimmers
- Full wrap around upper main deck.
- Premium 6 person Hot tub - take in the breathtaking sunrises and stars at night! (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Rec room downstairs with comfortable couches.
- Full entertainment system featuring a 55" 1080p TV w/ ROKU Smart TV, Directv Satelite, Netflix, VEVO, etc.
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
-Master Bedroom - KING bed.
- Upper Guest Bedroom - King bed
- Lower Guest Bedroom- King bed
- Lower guest Bedroom - Queen over Queen Bunk Bed
- The upper bath has a full tub/shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Luxury towels supplied.
- The 2nd bathroom features a full size shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc included.
- Unlimited High Speed Internet. Starlink, 100+ mbps.
- Humidifiers provided to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Stackable washer/dryer with detergent and dryer sheets. (Washer not available in winter due to water restrictions)
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house and the garage. Additional notes
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the surrounding acreage.
-Must have a 5-Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please send an inquiry first.Guest interaction
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:)
-Must be 30 years old to rent
-Our cabin sits at 11,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- The washer is currently unavailable as we need to conserve water due to the drought.
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
- After booking, you will receive a prompt email with a thank you message and a link to fill in your arrival information and any special requests. Neighborhood overview
- 5 days before your arrival, you will receive our check in email.
- CODE is sent the morning of check in.
The County does not allow short-term rentals to have open burns (bonfires) on the property.Getting around
The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and remote.
Hot Tub "owner is not held liable for hot tub use",
The Lodge is perfectly situated in the Colorado Rockies for a true connection to nature, although all the comforts of home are close by. Fairplay is 15 mins away and has restaurants, groceries, liquor store, Medics, Rec Center, Historical activities, etc!. Alma is 15 mins away and Breckenridge is 35 mins.
Additionally - we also custom 4x4 multi passenger vehicles through (Website hidden by Airbnb)
Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.