⭐ We pay 100% of the service fees! Save 16-20%!!!Guest access
⭐ 2 Blocks from Main Street
⭐ Luxury furnishings
⭐Pet Friendly ($100 pet fee)
⭐New 5 Star hotel quality pillow top beds
⭐Fenced backyard with fire pit & grill
⭐Work station plus 500 MBPS WiFi!
⭐Fully compliant with the Enhanced Cleaning Initiative
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE COTTAGE...
⭐ Incredible location, central to all activities in the Denver area. Walk to Main Street, easy access to lite rail, quick drive to the mountains for hiking, skiing, mountain biking, etc.
-Endless local trails for biking & hiking
-Shopping & Dining
2. PERSONAL SERVICE
⭐ We will respond to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. We are the passionate home owners and hosts, not a management company.
⭐ The Cottage is a stand alone home, with privacy, cleanliness and safety as a top priority. The home is professionally detailed and disinfected between each stay. We follow all CDC guidelines to ensure your safety.
- Master bedroom w/ closet. Brand new pillow-top King mattress w/ luxury linens & duvet.
- Full sliding door walk out to backyard.
- Cozy guest bedroom w/ closet. Brand new pillow-top Queen mattress w/ luxury linens & duvet.
- Full sliding door walk out to backyard.
- The living room couch converts into a king bed or two twin size beds.
- Shower/tub combination.
- Luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hairdryer, unlimited 3 ply TP, kleenex, lotion and hand soap are all supplied.
- Tons of windows make it bright and sunny
- comfortable sectional sofa that can be converted into a king bed, or two twins.
- Roku 4K TV, Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, HBO, Network apps, and much more!
- Sonos Sound System
- Custom walnut dining table seats 4
- Our home is fully stocked with all of the essentials, condiments, sugar, creamer, coffee beans, etc.
☆ High speed unlimited internet is provided free of charge. 500 MBPS!
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots and pans.
- Gas range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- Large pantry.
- French press, drip and Keurig coffee maker with stocked coffee and tea.
- Full set of dishes and utensils.
- Amazon Alexa for music entertainment.
- Unlimited paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
- Beautifully landscaped property with garden setting. Porch seating in the front yard, outdoor dining set in the backyard.
- Freshly landscaped backyard with fire pit and Adirondack chairs.
- Unlimited free, easy parking
Guests have full access to the home, the front yard, and the back yard.Neighborhood overview
Littleton, Colorado, United StatesGetting around
Just a few miles south of downtown Denver, Historic Downtown Littleton has a charm all its own, from turn-of-the-century buildings and antique shops to cozy, relaxed eateries, restaurants and bars. Browse Main Street's independently owned shops and galleries featuring local artists.
FARM HOUSE AT BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY
One of the newest additions to Littleton is this ranch-style campus, which includes a restaurant with fresh, local salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts; a dog-friendly outdoor beer garden; and a brewing facility that produces 65,000 barrels per year.
Admission is free to this attraction in a beautiful outdoor setting on the bank of the South Platte River. Features include a rose garden, water lily pond, herb and vegetable gardens, a wildflower meadow, a café and more. Hudson Gardens also hosts concerts in the outdoor amphitheater, with performers like Three Dog Night, Joan Jett and Chris Isaak.
Littleton has nearly 1,500 acres of parks and open space. Rack up some miles on more than 35 miles of bikeways, including the Highline Canal, Columbine and Lee Gulch trails. Or spend the day swimming, kayaking or standup paddleboarding at Chatfield Reservoir.
Denver is accessible from Littleton via the RTD Light Rail C or D lines, just 2 blocks from us! You can also bike a portion of the 85 miles of bike trails to Littleton from downtown Denver by following the Platte River Trail south to Chatfield State Park in Englewood to the Mary Carter Greenway Trail.
Additionally - we also rent two SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.