This picturesque home with majestic views of Breckenridge Resort combine for the perfect culmination of warmth, comfort, and convenience. Over the past few years, the home has been completely renovated with a new kitchen, baths, flooring and deck featuring reclaimed wood and banister from the Falcon Chair on Breckenridge Ski Mountain. Additional notes
Plus, a hot tub on the deck right off the kitchen. Come to Breck, stay here, you'll never want to leave.
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY HERE:
🌟 Multiple Ski Resorts, Easy access to the Summit Stage (Free Shuttle to all resorts!)
-Breckenridge Gondola: 4 Minutes
-Keystone: 25 minutes
-Arapahoe Basin: 30 minutes
-Copper: 25 minutes
-Vail: 45 minutes
-Beaver Creek: 55 minutes
-Endless trails for biking & hiking
-Shopping & Dining
2. PERSONAL SERVICE
🌟 We have a team of hospitality specialist to help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, snow shoveler, and a team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting From The Heart team.
3. Home Away from Home
🌟 Everything that you need plus more is featured in this professionally designed and thoughtfully appointed Victorian home nestled in the heart of the Historic District. You will feel right at home the moment you enter the house, soak into the luxurious furnishings, and gaze at the spectacular views of the 10 mile Range including peaks 9 & 10 of the Breckenridge Mountain Resort.
The home is perfectly laid out for friends and family to have space while on holiday as well as comfortable gathering areas. Featuring an 8 person hot tub, desk/workspace area, mountain views, w/ the ability to bring your pet ($100 pet fee, 2 dogs max), we hope you'll enjoy this home away from home while visiting the incredible town of Breckenridge.
🌟 All bedrooms have brand new pillow-top mattress w/ luxury linens, duvets & pillows!
- #1 Large master bedroom upstairs w/ King bed, closet, desk work station & chair
- #2 Cozy guest bedroom upstairs w/ Full bed, closet, chair, (pack & play available)
- #3 Queen bedroom w/closet & ensuite bathroom on the main floor.
- #4 Queen bedroom w/ closet on the ground floor.
- #5 Full bedroom w/ TV on the ground floor.
- 3 Large shower/tub combination (1 on each level)
- Luxury towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hairdryer, unlimited 3 ply TP, kleenex, lotion and hand soap are all supplied.
LIVING SPACE UPSTAIRS
- Tons of windows make it bright and sunny
- Wrap around sofa
- Gas Fireplace
- HDTV, Entertainment Operating System with over 140 channels including HBO (no temperamental satellite TV, when it’s dumping snow outside!!!), DVD player
- The fastest WIFI available
LIVING SPACE DOWNSTAIRS:
- Sofa & chair seating area
- Our home is fully stocked with all of the essentials, condiments, sugar, creamer, coffee beans, etc.
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots and pans.
- Electric range, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
- French press, toaster, and Kuerig coffee maker with stocked coffee and tea.
- Full set of dishes and utensils.
- Unlimited TP, paper towels, soap, dish pods, etc are all included.
- Hot Tub (9pm quiet time outside to respect neighbors)
- Propane Grill
- Large deck
- Off street parking available in driveway. Shoveled in the winter. Easy access to main floor entryway.
- We have an electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
- You have full access to the home, the deck, parking & the amazing neighborhood filled with restaurants, shopping, bike trails, parks and hiking paths.
Other things to note
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing
World class skiing/snowboarding at:
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
Hot Tub - "owner is not held liable for hot tub use"
License numb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)
-Must have a 5 Star-Rating on Airbnb with Good Reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please inquire first. Guest interaction
- Please be mindful of the 9pm quiet time outside, especially in the hot tub. We have close neighbors that live there full time.
We are not onsite, however we are available to answer questions, handle any maintenance issues or address anything that is needed during your stay. 24/7Neighborhood overview
The Historical District in Breckenridge is vibrant with bold colored homes. It is close to many shops, restaurants, parks, bars, trails, and the ski hill.Getting around
Free Summit Stage will take you anywhere in the county. One Block from both the Blue and Purple lines of the Breckenridge Free Ride. Park your car in the driveway and never use it again during your stay!