Welcome to The Craftsman Chalet!Additional notes
The main floor is massive with 25 ft vaulted pine ceilings and picture windows! Pine also flanks the walls throughout this grand space with this open concept living room, kitchen, dinning room area w/ wood fireplace. The modern flare makes the cabin a one of a kind gem. Step out onto the wrap around log deck to take in the views. Master bedroom w/ King bed and full bathroom also on the main floor.
Head downstairs to the game room w/ new pool table, tv, gas fireplace & new sofa, queen over queen bedroom, full bathroom and laundry room. And brand new 6 person hot tub!
On the third level you can work efficiently from the loft with a desk, office chair & high speed internet. There is also a King bedroom, a Queen bedroom and full bathroom located here.
🌲 4 season mountain retreat
🌲 1+ acre of wooded land & hiking trails
🌲 Great room w/ expansive views
🌲 Peaceful Setting
🌲 Luxury linens
🌲 Garage for 1 car
Our cabin is perfect for couples, families and pets (extra $100 pet fee, 2 pup max)
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT GOLD PAN....
1. LOCATION & PRIVACY
🌲 The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. You are a short drive off of RT 9 but still feel secluded. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. PET FRIENDLY W/ DOG DOOR & FENCED YARD
🌲 We understand that your pet is a part of your family. Rest assured that it will be safe here w/ a dog door leading to a fenced in portion of the yard (this is very uncommon for the area & a crowd pleaser!)
3. 🌲 PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
We have a team of hospitality specialist that help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, our own personal snow plow & driver, and a team of professional cleaners. You’re in good hands with the Hosting From The Heart team.
* The County does not allow short-term rentals to have open burns (bonfires) on the property.
🤫 We have a strict no party/noise policy in respect for our peaceful community.
LIVING SPACE (Upstairs)
- Open concept kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Custom pine timbers, ceilings, walls, loft & deck
- Towering 26’ vaulted ceilings
- Wood-burning stove in the great room. (Please supply your own firewood)
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
- Full wrap-around upper deck
LIVING SPACE (downstairs)
- Game room with comfortable couch, TV, mini fridge
- POOL TABLE
- Ski Racks
- Gas Fireplace
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new luxury linens and bedding.
- Upper Floor Bedroom - King bed
- Upper Floor Bedroom - Queen bed
- Main Floor Master Suite - King bed
- Lower Floor Bedroom - Queen over Queen bunk beds
We can comfortably sleep families and children in 5 beds.
- All 3 bathrooms have full tub/shower, tile, vanity. Luxury Plush Towels. Body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, 3 ply t.p., etc included.
- 1 Bathroom on each floor (3 total)
- Unlimited High Speed Internet. (Subject to Mountain outages)
- Humidifiers available to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Full size washer/dryer with detergent provided.
- BBQ Propane Grill.
- Space for 1 car in garage
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:)
-Our cabin sits at 10,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- You and your guests are responsible for taking great care of our home during your stay. We respectfully ask that you treat it like your own home, and leave it the way you found it upon arrival. Our cleaners will clean, disinfect, wash the laundry and stage the home for our next guests, although we do ask that you leave the home tidy, and with all furnishings and items in the same location that you found them.
STR License # upon request
Must have a 5-Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please make an inquiry first.Guest interaction
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
We are always available if you need anything before or during your stay via text, email or a phone call. Our team is on 24/7 to ensure you have a perfect trip.Neighborhood overview
Quiet & peaceful, a true mountain vibe, close to the town of Fairplay, Alma and Breck is just 30 mins away.Getting around
Hiking and biking trails are plentiful. Skiing a short drive away. Vehicle is needed, no uber.