Adventure awaits at the expansive retreat in the Colorado Rockies! The perfect getaway for families and friends to explore, play, relax and take in the best that this wonderful state has to offer! Guest interaction
A wood-burning fireplace welcomes you to curl up on the couch, play games with your family and friends, or watch the sun dance across the aspen meadows outside. This newly renovated and decorated house is ready to entertain your group in comfort and style.
Two large bedrooms are located on the main floor both with a king-sized bed and full-sized bed. The main-floor master bathroom includes an oversized jetted soaker tub, and full size shower with his and her vanity. Premium shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are included so you can leave your big bottles at home!
There is fun to be had downstairs for all ages. The lower level features an oversized bedroom with Queen Bed and private desk area perfect for remote working. The kids will squeal with delight as they enter their very own dual bunk bed suite - complete with 2 Twin over Full bunkbeds. This room sleeps 6 - so they can have the sleepover they have been dreaming about! The kids can lounge on the leather futon to read their favorite book or play a game on the Wii. End your day relaxing in the family room watching a movie or playing a game of foosball.
The property is nestled perfectly in an aspen and pine meadow. Soak in the 7-person hot tub or grill the perfect steak on the outdoor grill. The private driveway allows for multiple cars and easy car-to-door parking. Keep your car out of the elements in the oversized two car garage. Our fenced in dog yard will allow your pets to frolic in safety, with no worries of them exploring too far away.
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE BoMo....
The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 35 minutes
-Keystone: 50 minutes
-Copper: 50 minutes
2. THE VIEWS & PRIVACY
The Golden Moose offers privacy nestled in the aspens and pine trees. Take in the gorgeous stars from the hot tub at night and don't be surprised if you spot a Moose in the yard.
3. PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
I take great pride in responding to your communication within 10 minutes, guaranteed. I am your personal host and concierge, not a management company.
* The County does not allow short-term rentals to have open burns (bonfires) on the property.
- Fully remodeled well-equipped kitchen
- Premium designer furnishings
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
- Tasteful lighting with dimmers
- Full upper deck overlooking the aspen and pine meadow
- Premium 7 person Hot tub - take in the breathtaking sunsets and stars at night! (owners not liable for hot tub use)
- Expansive rec room downstairs with comfortable couches
- FOOSBALL :)
- Kids game themed bedroom with Nintendo Wii, 50" Roku TV
- Full entertainment system featuring a 50” 4K TV w/ ROKU Smart TV, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new pillow top mattresses, luxury linens and bedding.
- Upper Master Suite - King bed - 40" 4K Roku TV
- Upper Guest bedroom - Full bed
- Lower Guest Suite - Queen bed
- Lower Kids Bedroom - Two Twin over Full bunk beds
- The upper Master bath has an oversized tub, shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Luxury towels supplied.
- The 2nd bathroom features a full size shower, tile vanity and tile flooring. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc included.
- Unlimited High Speed Internet.
- Humidifiers to maintain the perfect level of humidity and white noise.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Full Size washer/dryer with detergent and dryer sheets.
- BBQ Grill with unlimited propane
-Hot Tub ("owner is not held liable for hot tub use")
- Fenced Dog yard
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 35 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
- No Parties, weddings or large gatherings please.
-You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:)
-Our cabin sits at 10,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs.
- You and your guests are responsible for taking great care of our home during your stay. We respectfully ask that you treat it like your own home, and leave it the way you found it upon arrival. Our cleaners will clean, disinfect, wash the laundry and stage the home for our next guests, although we do ask that you leave the home tidy, and with all furnishings and items in the same location that you found them.
We are not on site, however our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have or address any issue that arises.Neighborhood overview
The neighborhood is quiet, peaceful and remote. Thank you for respecting and preserving our beautiful area.Getting around
HIKING/BIKING: Kite Lake Trail - Mt Lincoln, Cameron, Democrat (5.0 miles), Wheeler Lake Trail (11.0 miles), Mt Sherman/Gemini Park (12.6 miles), Spruce Creek Trail (18.8 miles), Rich Creek Trail (19.3 miles), Buffalo Peaks Loop (25.9 miles)
FOUR WHEELING (Check with Forest Service for complete list of permitted trails): Mosquito Pass (8.8 miles), Browns/Breakneck Pass (13.7 miles), Weston Pass (16.6 miles), Boreas Pass (17.4 miles), St Elmo (60.9 miles)
ON THE RIVER: Tarryall Outfitters (4.3 miles), Breckenridge Whitewater (20.0 miles), Mountain Angler Outdoors (20.1 miles), American Adventure Expeditions (39.0 miles), fly fishing, white water rafting, standard fishing, kayaking
SKIING: Breckenridge Ski Resort (22.0 miles), Keystone Resort (34.9 miles), Arapahoe Basin (39.5 miles), Vail Ski Resort (63.3 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Fairplay (4.2 miles), Breckenridge (21.3 miles), Frisco (29.4 miles), Silverthorne (33.7 miles), Buena Vista (42.0 miles), Mt Princeton Hot Springs (49.5 miles)
FALL COLOR VIEWING: Kenosha Pass, Guanella Pass, Cottonwood Pass, Independence Pass, Keebler Pass
AIRPORT: Denver International Airport (113 miles)
Additionally - we also rent 3 SUV vehicles through TURO. Please feel free to ask for more information if you are looking for suitable 4x4 transportation for your visit.