TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE LAKEHOUSE...Additional notes
1. LOCATION & PRIVACY
⭐️ The perfect combination of peaceful retreat and modern convenience. You are right off of I285, no steep mountain roads to climb, but still feel secluded. Endless star gazing! World class ski resorts a short scenic drive away:
-Breckenridge: 40 min.
-Keystone: 1 hour & 10 min.
-Copper: 1 hour
- Buena Vista 40 minutes
2. PET FRIENDLY
⭐️ We understand that your pet is a part of your family. We happily accept pets w/ a separate $100 pet fee.
3. PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE
⭐️ We have a team of hospitality specialists to help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, our own dedicated snow plow truck and shoveler and a team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting from the Heart team :)
LIVING SPACES - The Lakehouse has a unique layout with 2 cabins combined to create one large family home.
- 2 Full kitchens, well stocked
- 2 Dining Rooms (main cabin dining table can seat 12)
- 2 Living Room areas + Loft TV room
- Desk/workstation 1000mbps wifi
- Custom pine timbers, ceilings, walls, loft & decks
- Towering 30' vaulted ceilings
- 2 Wood-burning stoves in the 2 separate great rooms
- New high end furnishings
- Full wrap-around decks
- 6 person Hot Tub
- 2 car garage with direct interior access to the home.
- Tesla Charger in the garage
- Pool Table room w/ Bar & Kitchenette
- Poker Table room w/ bonus sleeping for guests in a queen over queen log bunk bed.
BEDROOMS - All beds have brand new luxury linens and bedding.
- Main Cabin - Master - King Bed - Full Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Cabin - Guest Room- King Bed
- Main Cabin - Guest Room - Queen bed
- Game Room - Queen/Queen Log Bunk bed
- Second Cabin - King bed (enclosed private loft)
- All 4.5 bathrooms have: Luxury Plush Towels. Body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, 3 ply t.p., etc included.
- Unlimited High Speed Internet. 1000mbps Fiber Optic
- Humidifiers to maintain the perfect level of humidity
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, Qtips, lotion, condiments, spices, cooking spray, olive oil, vinegar, etc!
- Full size washer/dryer with detergent provided.
- BBQ Propane Grill.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Paddle-boarding (2 inflatables included)
- Walking distance to Disc Golf Course
- Hiking (Beaver Creek Trail head close by)
- Hot Springs
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 37 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
DETAILS ABOUT THE HOME AND LAYOUT:
This updated expansive log cabin is situated just minutes from 285 at a lower elevation than most mountain homes (helps with altitude and easier to access than the steep snow/ice covered roads most cabins have to navigate!) with unique breathtaking lakefront access. Relax under the stars in the brand new 6 person hot tub or around the gas firepit. When you aren’t outside enjoying the 5 acres of private waterfront land, enjoy the boundless entertainment options inside. With full size pool table, dart board, felted poker table, TV room with fully equipped wet bar and auxiliary galley kitchen
The centerpiece of the home is the Great Room that highlights the true craftsmanship of this log home with vaulted log beamed ceilings. Get creative in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen with two ovens, open island with breakfast bar seating so you can visit with family and friends while prepping your meals. The sitting area with 2 full-size leather sofas and club chair gather around a wood burning fireplace with breathtaking views from every seat. Spot a moose taking an evening dip in the lake or deer nesting in the aspen forest.
The main floor en-suite Master Bedroom has private access to the wrap-around deck and the same awe inspiring views of the lake and aspen forest that surrounds the home. This bedroom features a King sized bed complete with luxury linens, 42” inch smart TV and 5 piece bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in closet.
The loft overlooking the Great Room provides an escape to get some work done with a full size executive desk. The home features fibre optic hi-speed wifi access and makes working remotely a treat with views of the aspen forest below. Just steps away is a private TV nook with loveseat. Here you can take in a movie or catch up on shows in private on the 42” smart TV. The loft has an additional 2 fully enclosed bedrooms, one with a King bed and the other with a Queen bed. luxury linens and additional smart tv. The bathroom features a glass enclosed rainhead shower.
The lower level is outfitted to entertain the entire family with a standard size pool table, dart board and fully equipped wet bar. The adjoining room features a poker table and handsome hand-hewn log bunk bed (full size) with access to the deck and hot tub. A second living room provides an escape from the rest of the home with a large sectional couch, wood burning fireplace and 52” inch smart TV. Take advantage of the galley kitchen to prepare snacks or the bar top table for a board game. From here you can access the gas fire-pit and brand new hot tub while under the stars amongst the aspen grove. Another king-sized bedroom, complete with luxury linens, is nestled in the finished a-frame lofted attic with a skylight that opens to the fresh cool mountain air and stars above. Two full bathrooms are situated in the lower level of the home.
*Important Notes: Guest interaction
- Must have a 5- Star-Rating on Airbnb with good reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please make an inquiry first.
- 2 dog max, 50lbs
- The County does not allow short-term rentals to have open burns (bonfires)
on the property. Gas fire pit
provided on deck with propane provided.
- You will need a 4x4 or AWD vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of
- Our cabin sits at 9,940 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected,
some may feel the effects of
the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
- We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
STR license # upon request
We are available by phone, text or email 24/7 with a quick response time. We have a team of hospitality specialists that help us make your stay with us perfect. A guest experience manager, maintenance man, our own dedicated snow plow truck and shoveler and team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting from the Heart team :)Neighborhood overview
Quiet & peaceful, a true mountain vibe, very close to the town of Fairplay where you'll find all that you need while on holiday. Fairplay has a grocery store, liquor store, Family Dollar, hardware store, restaurants/bars, shops, South Park City Museum & more. Alma is a short drive and Breckenridge is a 37 minute drive.Getting around
Only 1 hour and 30 minutes from Denver, the home is located right off of I285 before the town of Fairplay. Hiking and biking trails are plentiful. Skiing a short drive away. A Vehicle is needed, no Ubers or Taxi's.