No expense was spared in creating this one of a kind, luxurious chalet in the woods. With upscale furnishings, posh decor & lavish bedding this cabin ensures that you need for nothing while on your holiday in the mountains.Guest access
* You must have a capable 4x4 vehicle between Nov.-May to rent this cabin.
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE MOUNTAIN GEM…
1. THE BEST OF THE BEST
A step above the rest, in both elevation and style :) This well-appointed home provides our guests with a high end vacation experience. Top of the line items throughout, with all of the added extras for those seeking a one-of-a kind stay while in the mountains at 11,000ft.
Multiple Ski Resorts
-Keystone: 1 hour & 15 minutes
-Copper: 1 hour
-Vail: 1 hour & 30 minutes
-Beaver Creek: 1 hour & 40 minutes
-Endless trails for biking & hiking
3. PERSONAL 5 STAR SERVICE - Think of us as the Four Seasons of AirBnb hosts!
We have a team of hospitality specialist to help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, snow shoveler, and a team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting From The Heart team.
- Gourmet Chefs Kitchen w/ top of the line KitchenAid appliances
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, deluxe air fryer
- French press, Keurig & drip coffee maker with stocked coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, sweeteners and more.
- Full set of dishes, utensils & toaster.
- Amazon Alexa for music entertainment.
- Unlimited paper towels, soap, dish pods, spices etc are included.
LIVING SPACE (main floor)
- Grand kitchen FULLY stocked w/ everything you'll need.
- Massive stone, gas fireplace in the great room.
- Enormous custom pine timbers engulf inside & out.
- Towering 30' vaulted ceilings.
- Brand new, designer furnishings.
- Dinning Table for 8-12
REC ROOM (downstairs)
- Large entertaining area w/ Wet Bar, Big Scree Roku TV & massive sectional.
- Ski Racks
- Kids Nook with games and activities
- Walk out sliding doors to the custom flagstone patio that leads to the covered, brand new, luxury 8 person hot tub.
BEDROOMS - All brand new pillow top beds w/ luxury linens and bedding.
- King Beds in ALL 4 bedrooms (3 have en-suite bathrooms)
- Full/Full built in bunk bed in 4th bedroom (bonus bed, great for families wanting to be near their kiddos)
- 4 Full Bathrooms. All are stocked w/ plush towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, 3 ply t.p., etc.
- 3 of the bathrooms are en-suites
- Luxury 8 person Hot Tub
- Unlimited High Speed Internet.
- Humidifiers in each bedroom to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Large, finished laundry room w/ full size washer/dryer with detergent provided.
- BBQ Propane Grill. (Hard lined propane, so no swapping bottles)
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 40 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.Additional notes
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
-Must have a 5 Star-Rating on Airbnb with Good Reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please inquire first. Guest interaction
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs. (2pup max)
-The cabin is 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
-You will need a 4x4 vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:). The Mountain Gem is a 15 minute drive up a windy gravel road. In the winter the road is covered in snow and ice. The road is plowed, although you will need to be prepared with an adequate vehicle.
-Our cabin sits at 11,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
STR License # upon request
We are available 24/7 by phone or text, however we give you ultimate privacy while on vacation. We have a full service team if anything were to arise during your stay. We ensure 5 star service while on holiday with us from our Hosting From The Heart team.Neighborhood overview
This is a quiet, private, mountain community. No bon fires are allowed. You will need a 4x4 vehicle to access the home.Getting around
You will need your own transportation. There is a shuttle in town (Fairplay) that will take you to Breckenridge.