Custom log home on 1 + acres w/ an expansive redwood deck offering mountain views of two peaks, and one 14er peak. Guest access
Completely remodeled, everything is brand new in 2022! This home celebrates all four seasons in Colorado with custom themed bedrooms showcasing the beauty of Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter. Matched with the Four Seasons hospitality model we promise to provide a one-of-a-kind vacation in the mountains.
* You must have a capable AWD or 4x4 vehicle between Nov.-May to rent this cabin to ensure you can travel to and from safely and confidently. Ask us for recommendations 😉
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE FOUR SEASONS:
1. UNPARALLELED LUXURY
🌟 Modern & fresh decor with an Aspen vibe, this contemporary home offers a unique spin on the "rustic cabin experience". Top of the line items throughout, with all of the added extras for ultimate comfort while in the mountains.
2. LOCATION AND CONVENIENCE
🌟 Multiple Ski Resorts
-Breckenridge: 40 minutes
-Keystone: 1 hour & 25 minutes
-Copper: 1 hour & 15 minutes
-Vail: 1 hour & 30 minutes
-Endless trails for biking & hiking
2. PERSONAL SERVICE
🌟 We have a team of hospitality specialist to help make your stay perfect. A guest experience manager, communication specialist, maintenance man, snow shoveler, and a team of professional cleaners. You are in good hands with the Hosting From The Heart team.
LIVING SPACE (upstairs)
- Soaring 17 ft ceilings
- Wall of windows
- Brazilian pecan hardwood floors
- Gas Fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dining Table
REC ROOM (downstairs)
- TV, Sectional Sofa, Lounge Space
- Walk-Out lower level to hot tub
BEDROOMS - All brand new pillow top beds w/ luxury linens and bedding.
- 4 bedrooms w/ 4 King beds
- 2 en-suite master bedrooms
- Plus 2 roll away twin memory foam mattresses for extra guests. Can be made into a queen bed.
- High end stainless steel appliances
- French press, Keurig & drip coffee maker with stocked coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, sweeteners and more.
- Amazon Alexa for music entertainment.
- Unlimited paper towels, soap, dish pods, spices etc are included.
- 3 Full Bathrooms, plus one half bath.
- All stocked w/ plush towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, 3
ply TP, etc.
- Brand New Hot Tub, with towels provided.
- 2 Car garage for cars, toys, gear.
- 220 available EV Charger in garage⚡️
- Unlimited High Speed Internet.
- Work station
- Humidifiers in each bedroom to maintain the perfect level of humidity.
- Fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, TP, paper
towels, tissue, ketchup, spices, etc!
- Full size washer/dryer with detergent provided.
- BBQ Propane Grill
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Breckenridge - 40 minutes.
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice climbing
- Ice fishing
- Winter festivals
- Electronic keypad which controls access to the main door of the house.Additional notes
- Guests have full access to the entire home and the property.
-Must have a 5 Star-Rating on Airbnb with Good Reviews to “Insta book” this home. If not please inquire first. Guest interaction
-We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs. (2 pup max)
-This cabin is great for those seeking a mountain experience at a lower elevation than most other cabins in the area. Easier drive as well in the winter.
Located 90 miles from Denver up scenic and traffic free Hwy 285.
-You will need a AWD or 4x4 vehicle in the winter as Colorado gets lots of snow:). The home is conveniently located off of Rt 9. (not as high in elevation as most cabins in the area) The road is plowed, although you will need to be prepared with an adequate vehicle.
-Our cabin sits at 10,000 ft in elevation. Although most people are not effected, some may feel the effects of the altitude. Drink plenty of water and take it easy.
* No Check In/Check Out on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day. If booked for these dates we will have to change or cancel the reservation.
STR License # upon request
Contactless interaction however available by phone, text, email 24/7. Local team to assist if anything is needed during your stay with us.Neighborhood overview
Peaceful and serene neighborhood at a lower elevation than most cabins, with easy access off of Rt. 9. No steep mountain roads to climb, but still need a capable AWD or 4x4 during winter months.Getting around
You will need capable vehicle, no uber or food delivery in the mountains.