Love Breckenridge and all there is to do, but feel crammed in with no where to park and no privacy? This luxuriously appointed Chateau is truly a unique gem that gives you quick proximity to Breck while providing space, peace and a one-of-a kind experience on the Pennsylvania creek. Surrounded by national forest, our home is on a private dead end cul-de-sac just minutes from the hustle and bustle and secluded enough to create an indulgent mountain getaway. Guest access
TOP 3 REASONS TO STAY AT THE CREEKSIDE CHATEAU
1. 💎 Exclusive Hosting from the Heart Premier Collection Property -
Sophisticated furnishings and lavish amenities allow us to create a space that unites old-world European charm with a warm, inviting, modern flair for ultimate comfort. We provide everything you will need while on holiday including the important but often forgotten about extras, with an emphasis on luxurious sheets, duvets, pillows & towels. This Premier Collection home comes with the Hosting from the Heart guest experience excellence guarantee.
2. 🧭 UNIQUENESS & LOCATION
Just 10 minutes to the base of Peak 9, you can easily ski, hike, bike, shop, drink, dine & explore Breckenridge. When you return to your private oasis, you can enjoy the private hot tub while watching wildlife run through the woods, grill dinner while listening the the creek run under the deck, play pool in the game room & sleep comfortably in one of the king sized bedrooms. We can assist with booking VIP transportation to and from your favorite activities.
3. ❤️ THE HOSTING FROM THE HEART TEAM
We are professional hosts with decades of 5 Star hospitality experience. Our team is here to ensure your trip is flawless from start to finish.
- Guest Communication Specialist
- Guest Experience Manager
- Professional Cleaning Crew
- Maintenance Team
- Snow Plow/Shoveling Team
- Private Chefs
- In home Massage Therapists
- Grocery & Alcohol delivery
And much more!
** AWD/4x4/chains highly recommended in the winter
- Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with top of the line appliances.
- High quality chef's knives, cutting boards, pots, pans and serving platters.
- Double Oven, Farmhouse sink & Island sink, Dishwasher.
- French press, Keurig & drip coffee maker with stocked K-Cups, coffee beans, teas, creamers, sugars & sweeteners.
- Fully stocked with dishes, utensils and cookware.
- Full compliment of appliances - crock pot, blender, toaster, and more!
- Paper towels, soap, dish pods, spices etc. are included
- Bar with 6 bar stools & TV
- Windows to the deck, river & forest and access to the deck from the kitchen.
- Large harvest table with leaf. Chairs and benches to accommodate 10 with an extra table with 4 seats in the adjacent game room.
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood beamed ceilings
- Oversized wrap around sofa
- Pitched ceilings & 8 large windows encompass the space for full views of the creek & woods outside.
- Gas Fireplace
- Smart TV
- Game table with 4 oversized chairs to enjoy
POOL TABLE ROOM
- Pool table
- Bar with sink, cabinets and mini fridge
- 4 oversized chairs
- Coffee Station
BEDROOM LAYOUT BELOW - Luxury bedding and the softest sheets you have ever slept on!
EAST SIDE BEDROOMS:
Alpbach (Austria) Room
- Mid Floor Master w/ Ensuite - King Bed, Gas Fireplace, Walk-Out to Deck, TV, Full Bathroom (tub & shower), beamed ceilings.
Swiss Alps (Switzerland) Room
- Upstairs Master w/ Ensuite - King Bed, TV, Full Bathroom (shower), wood ceilings. Memory foam twin roll away for kids if needed.
Soleil (France) Room
- Upstairs Queen Bedroom, plush bedding, windows & closet.
Aven (Iceland) Room
- Upstairs Queen Bedroom, plush bedding, windows & closet.
Full Bathroom w/ double sinks and shower is in the hallway between the Soleil and Aven room.
WEST SIDE UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS
Cortina (Italy) Room
- Upstairs King Bedroom w/ closet and extra memory foam twin rollaway bed if needed. Perfect for families that want to have their kids nearby.
Zermatt (Switzerland) Room
- Upstairs King Bedroom with overhead Queen loft bed with closet. Perfect for families that need to have their kids nearby.
Full Bathroom with shower/tub is shared by these two king rooms on the west side, down a small set of stairs on the main floor.
- 4 1/2 bathrooms, completely renovated
- Each bathroom stocked with plush towels, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, 3 ply toilet paper, etc.
- Multi-level deck with seating...listen to the river rush under your feet!
- Private Hot Tub overlooking the river
- BBQ Grill with propane
- Extensive outdoor seating, and dining options
- Double Garage
- Hiking trails
- 2 private bridges over the creek
- Fort for the kids
- Endless star gazing!
- High Speed Internet and cable, plus smart TV’s for streaming
- Multiple dedicated work stations for WFM vacations
- Landline is also provided.
- 20 Ski hooks provided in the large mud room area.
- Humidifiers in each bedroom to to help with the dry mountain air.
- Full size washer/dryer & detergent provided.
- The home is fully stocked with soap, lotion, shampoo/conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, condiments, spices, cook g spray, oil, vinegar, and much more!
- Pack and Play, Highchair, 2 twin memory foam roll away beds for flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
The surrounding area is alive with opportunities for enjoying the outdoors such as:
- Mountain biking
- Fly fishing
- Boating, SUP, Lake Dillon
- Bird watching
- White water rafting
- Hot air balloon rides
- Hot springs
- Horseback riding
- Historical exploration
- World class off-roading/4x4ing, etc.
- World class skiing/snowboarding
- Arapahoe Basin
- Beaver Creek
- Dog sledding
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Castles
- Winter festivals
STR license upon request
Keywords: Lodge, Estate, Large, Executive, Retreat, Breckenridge, Colorado, Luxury
- Electronic keypad (code sent to you morning of check in)Additional notes
- Must be 30+ years with a 5 star rating on Airbnb to book this homeGuest interaction
- We are pet friendly. We ask for a $100 pet fee to cover the additional cleaning costs. You are responsible for any pet damage.
- No parties, no smoking
COLORADO TRACTION LAW: Starting Sept. and running through May 31 of each year, all drivers on I-70 between Morrison and Dotsero will be required to adhere to the traction law, which requires vehicles to have either four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive with snow or mud+snow-rated tires, or specialized winter tires, chains or other traction devices for cars with two-wheel drive. Ensure you have the correct equipment when driving in Colorado. Talk with your rental car company if you are planning to rent.
We have a local team available if anything should arise during your stay that needs attentionNeighborhood overview
Blue River is on RT. 9 right outside of Breckenridge. You'll wind through a neighborhood of local residents and vacation homes, then arrive at Creekside which is at a dead end where the Pennsylvania Creek runs through.Getting around
You will want your vehicle to get around. We are 10 minutes south of Breckenridge downtown. There is a free Summit Stage bus pick up/drop off location a few minutes from the home on RT. 9 if needed but you would need someone to drop you and your gear at the location.
PARKING: Parking in Breckenridge is strictly enforced. To avoid towing or a ticket adhere to posted signs and parking allocations at all times. If you need additional parking for more cars, paid overnight parking is provided by the Town of Breckenridge in two areas of town, 1) south of town at the Stephen West Ice Arena and 2) north of town (also accepts RVs and trailers) at the Airport Road satellite parking lot.
WARNING: 4WD or AWD vehicles required in the winter, snow and ice will be on all surfaces including driveways and roads - no refunds for towing or cars that get stuck. Some homes require 4WD or AWD in the non-winter months due to dirt roads, and uneven surfaces - call for more information about your rental.